Nashville State Community College Students Win Awards for Visual Communication
Nashville State Community College has announced that students from the Visual Communications program has won five prestigious awards.
The American Advertising Awards, better known as the ADDYs “is one of the most competitive in the nation”. These awards compete with other Visual Arts programs across the country including competitors in the Nashville area.
Nashville State Community Colleges award-winning students include:
- Mari Davis (Graphic Design A.A.S.)
- Gold- Product Promotion for Matches
- Silver- Product Promotion for Cha Cha Cha
- Pearl Lomax (Graphic Design A.A.S.)
- Silver- Collateral Material, Stationary
- Package for Pearl Lomax Identity
- Chelsea Griffith (Graphic Design A.A.S.)
- Silver- Collateral Material, Printed Annual
- Report or Brochure for Outline
- Tasha Powers (Photography A.A.S.)
- Gold- Color Photography Campaign for Flowers
Additionally, Emily Naff, the associate professor of photography and visual communications at NSCC stated, “the creative talent and dedication of Nashville State students is a continuous source of inspiration for me and the other faculty. It is a privilege to work with our students as they develop their creative vision and hone their skills to prepare for professional and creative careers.”
The full press release can be viewed at https://express.adobe.com/page/4FoQdA41pnxPq/.