R & F Communications, Inc.
WDHC-TV6/WDKN 1260 AM/101.5 FM Radio
Account Executive/Sales & Marketing Representative
Under direct supervision of the General Manager or designate, the Account Executive is directly responsible for consistently increasing monthly revenue based on establish sales quotas, while maintaining current client base. The R & F Communications, Inc. Account Executive is responsible for maintaining relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential advertising and program accounts. They are required to spend time developing relationships in order to acquire new accounts.
Hours of operation are 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mandatory sales meetings will be held on Monday and Friday, beginning promptly at 9:00 A.M. ending at 10:00 A.M. (approximately).
- Unless prior approval is given by the General Manager or designate, Account Executives are required to report to the radio station each workday by 9:00 A.M.
- Business Attire is to be worn, in the office and in the field, at all times, unless otherwise allowed by the General Manager or designate.
- Account Executives are required to contact a minimum of ten (5-10) prospective clients per day.
- Professional attitude and behavior is required and expected at all times when interfacing with clients and co-workers.
- Weekly (reflecting daily) sales activities planners for the next week, must be submitted the prior Friday at the beginning of that sales meeting. In the case when there is no sales meeting, planners are to be submitted to the General Manager or designate.
- Monday’s sales meeting will include discussions of sales activities from the prior week’s planner.
Quality random calls will be made to clients on each Account Executive’s sales activities planner. Therefore, each contact on the weekly planner MUST include contact name and telephone.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Account Executives must possess the ability to articulate clearly.
- Account Executives must be creative and be personable.
- Successful Account Executives often carry personality traits such as ambition, competitive spirit, and an optimistic attitude.
The Account Executive represents the image and reputation of R & F Communications, Inc. Radio Stations to the community, and therefore must always exhibit professional and respectful conduct.
Please note that all station matters are to be handled in the strictest of confidence. All station related business is to be referred to the General Manager or designate.
- R & F Communications, Inc. employees are not authorized to speak on behalf of the radio station. All media and community inquiries are to be referred to the General Manager or designate.
- All correspondence, certificates and other written materials must reviewed and receive prior approval before being sent out. NO EXCEPTIONS.
R&F Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer