- For sale–Home interior pictures for sale cheap. Marble top table $30, Blond rattan table and occasional tables $20 per table. 615 732 8099.
- For sale–2 occasional tables $10 per table. 615 210 3515.
- Chest type and an upright freezers and several other items for sale. 615 856 1211.
- Riding lawnmower $350. Window unit air conditioner $30. Looking for a riding lawn mower needed for parts 615 962 0393.
- For sale–House at 205 Sunset Road, 3 bedroom/1.5 bath large den, hardwood floors, gas fireplace, 18×14 porch, new counter tops and maple cabinets, 5 yr roof and garage asking $135,900, bee traps $8–6154411541.
- Looking for a 1 bedroom in Dickson. For an older couple. 615 767-9765.
- Gibson guitar in excellent condition. $1500. Looking for a 220 air conditioning unit. 615 648 3232.
- 93 F150 ext cab. 5.0 motor 168,000 miles. New timing chain and cover, injectors, plugs, wires, brakes, new shocks and tires, new dual exhaust. Asking $2,000 obo 615 571 2575.
- Looking for a 4 bedroom house to rent. Anywhere in the Dickson area. 615 806 5483
- Looking for 16 ft car trailer. Junk vehicles. 615 516 6772.
- Set of corvette cards 100 in set, 53 to 91 pictures. $8 for set of 100. 5 aviation mags from 60’s $15 for all. Memphis Commercial Appeal from Elvis’ death from 1977 $10. 615 441 3735.
- Wiening pigs for sale 931 494 3104
- 3 piece bedroom set. Head board, dresser and tv hutch. Solid wood. $350 for entire set. 615 351 8501.
- Electric wheel chair for sale. Brand new $450. 2 neon signs, 1 is a bar sign and the other is a basic cig sign. $300 for 1 and $200 for the 2nd. 615 934 3679.
- Rolled hay 4×5 roll, loaded. $20 per roll 615 948 4728.
- 2 John Deere riding mowers for sale. LT 160 LT 133 models. 42 in cut and 38 in cut. $900 for 160 $600 for 133. 2 push mowers $50 for 1 and $75 Craftsman.
615 428 2130.
- Looking for someone to do minor repair on a mobile home. 615 441 1696.
- Looking for house or trailer to rent in country. 2 bed in White Bluff, Cheatham or Dickson. 615 972 2854.
- 94 Ford 4wd, auto ext cab good shape. $1250. 4 tiers with alum. rims 16in 26570 for sale $200. Boat trailer $250. 931 209 4851.
- Pressure washing, class a painter. 74 GMC Jimmy with 95,000 miles, 400cib, $1000 firm or consider trading for chevy van. 615 487 7678.
- 88 Jeep Comanche pickup. 4wd with camper shell. 4.0 straight with 5 speed. $1500 obo. Full size truck tool box Like new. $100. Washer and dryer $150 for set. 931 209 5289 or 931 670 4921 after 4pm.
- Electric cooking stove, white. Red tick coonhound for sale or free to good home. Mobile cb radios. 615 713 6704.
- Yard work of all kinds, tree work too. 615 789 3905 or 615 545 6519.
- 2 part beatle and part blue hound dogs free. 615 441 1227.
- For free puppies about 10 weeks old–615 906 7675.
- Clothing giving away at Amazing Grace Christian Fellowship. Church St in White Bluff 9 to 11am. 615 714 0158.
- 2 sets of house speakers, bookcase speakers. Panosonic and Emerson. $20 for all 4. 4 weedeaters 2 work and 2 don’t. $40 for weedeaters and parts. Baseball gloves t-ball size to adult. Different prices. 615 429 5297.
- Looking for a 2.3 Liter Ford engine. 65 Thunderbird for sale $5,000 asking.
615 441 6148.
- Looking for a bed and heaters. 615 393 9992.
- Looking for 6 to 8 ft long folding tables. 615 734 9358.
- Estate sale 110 East Hunt Street Dickson–furniture, glassware etc. through Saturday at 5 pm–615 521 0706.
- Young bull for sale. 600 lbs. Big cage, 4x4x8 would make a great coyote cage. Free wood. 615 799 0976
- 23 hp kawasaki engine for zero turn mower. 615 585 4498.
- Looking for used van either a Dodge Caravan or Chrysler Town and Country 2005 to 2010 year models. 615 218 7794
- Looking for a tail light for 2006 to 2010 passenger side for a Volkswagen Beetle. Yard man edger 3.5 HP for sale or trade. Yamaha electric keyboard double keyboard with foot pedals. 931 996 8347.
- Looking for a throttle body for 88 Chevy pickup. Needs a good one. Punch bowl set for sale. A set of Chevy vortec heads. $400 for the set. 615 446 1999.
- Looking for Ford 302 engine 88 to 92. Running. 615 351 3806.
- 2 vacuum cleaners, Hoover wide path $25. Wind Path $15. Electric fireplace with mantel and set in brink. looks real. $125. Wide chair and ottoman set $75. 615 336 3626 can text.
- Piano and pump organ work and tuning 615 797 4312.
- Looking glassware and men’s and women’s costume jewelry. Old magazines from 60’s on back. Dresses size 20 for church. 615 306 3459.
- Chipper gas 5 HP. Weedeaters and push mowers and riding mowers for sale. 2056515 tires for sale. 615 517 0626.
- 1997 Ford truck parts. Engine, 5 speed trans. Reasonably priced. Tilt a rack for truck or SUV for sale. $300. Harley Davidson 2004 Deuce 1340 CC 13,000 actual miles for sale $12,500 obo or trade. Looking for deck for John Deere LA145 with 3 blades. 615 375 1831.
Creek Wood High School is scheduled to close out the basketball regular season with back-to-back district games against Waverly and East Hickman. The Red Hawks and Lady Red Hawks are both 14-0 in District 11-AA and have already locked up the regular season championships and earned the top seed for next week’s tournament. Creek Wood will hold its rescheduled Senior Night hosting Waverly in Charlotte tonight then try to complete undefeated district seasons with a trip to East Hickman on Friday that was postponed from earlier this week due to snow. Both teams are on 12-game winning streaks with their last losses coming in holiday tournaments in December. The Red Hawks have not dropped a regular-season district game since a loss to Waverly Jan. 21, 2014, a streak of 34 games. Coach Tom Mullinicks has been forced to re-work the Lady Red Hawks lineup as the team has been hit hard with injuries. In Friday’s 47-19 win at Hickman County, the Lady Red Hawks were without Reagan Hohl, Rachel McCutchen and Sam Morgan after already losing Julie Nunnemaker and Riley Kilian for the season for injuries. Caroline Edmondson and McKenzie Broadway led the way with 12 each while Ally Kerr got a start with Taylor Moore coming off the bench while Hadley Williams, Sam England and Josie Neblett saw additional playing time. The Red Hawk offense continues to be in high gear as Creek Wood came close to its first triple-digit game of the season in a 98-72 win at Hickman County. Mercer-signee Ross Cummings led five Red Hawks in double digits with 29 points while Coulter Dotson scored 21, Ross Plunkett had 15 and Clay Ruf and Gabe Cummings added 11 each. Regardless of the outcome in the last two district doubleheaders, Creek Wood will be the top seed in both the girls’ and boys’ brackets for the district tournaments that start with play-in games on Monday. The Lady Red Hawks will host a quarterfinal game Tuesday and the Red Hawks will host on Wednesday before the tournament moves to Waverly for the semifinals Friday and championship games on Saturday, Feb. 20. Tonight’s Creek Wood-Waverly doubleheader starts at 6 pm on WDKN, 101.5 The One FM, wdkn.com, 1015theone.com and The One FM app with coverage beginning at 5:45 in the A-1 Signs Pregame Show. Dickson County High School concludes its regular season Friday at Brentwood.
Another potential candidate has picked up a petition to run in the Aug. 4 special election for the 6th District seat on the Dickson County Commission and two people have started the qualifying process for constable. The Dickson County Election Office reports Luke Blair picked up a petition for the 6th District special election to fill the two years remaining on the term of Benny Spencer, who died suddenly in November 2014 shortly after being elected to his fourth term. Becky Spicer also has picked up a petition to seek the 6th District seat. A niece of Spencer, Spicer was elected by the commission for the interim appointment to the position until the special election. As of Monday, neither candidate had returned the petition. The county general election also will include a special election for the 12th District seat on the county commission after Randy Hogin resigned last summer after being elected to a second term in 2014. So far, nobody has begun the process to qualify in that race. Jeff Spencer, who is the son of Benny Spencer, was elected for the interim appointment but as of Monday had not picked up a petition to be on the fall ballot for the remaining two years. All six of Dickson County’s constable positions will be on the ballot for four-year terms. Danny C. Tucker Jr. has picked up a petition to run for constable in the 3rd Constable District, which is the county’s 2nd and 7th districts, where Scotty Harrell is the incumbent. After winning a 2014 special election as a write-in candidate following the death of J.B. Smith, Tim Cunningham has picked up a petition to run for a full term in the 6th Constable District, which is the 4th and 5th county districts. Neither has turned in his petition as of Monday. With Dickson County Assessor of Property Gail Davis Wren deciding not to seek a sixth term, Jenny Heath Martin, a deputy clerk in the assessor’s office, has picked up papers to seek the office. The 1st, 3rd and 5th school district seats on the Dickson County School Board also will be on the ballot, but as of Monday no petitions have been issued in those races. Dickson County’s two seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives will hold primaries on Aug. 4. As of Monday, incumbent Mary Littleton is the only candidate to begin qualifying in the 78th District race as the Republican from Dickson seeks a third term. Travis Staten of Dickson picked up a petition for the Democratic Primary in the 69th District while Michael Curcio of Dickson has turned in his petition to be on the 69th District Republican Primary ballot after losing the 2014 general election to eight-term incumbent David Shepard by 15 votes. Shepard said on a Power Lunch program last week that he has not decided whether he will seek a ninth term. The deadline to qualify for the Aug. 4 county general election or state primaries is noon April 7. Early voting began Wednesday in Dickson and Charlotte for the Presidential Preference Primary. Today will be the first day of extended voting hours. Early voting will be 10 am-8 pm at the election office at 110A Academy St. in Charlotte and at Restoration Church on Henslee Drive in Dickson. Early voting will be 8 am-4 pm at both locations Friday and 9 am-noon Saturday in Charlotte only. Early voting continues through Feb. 23 with the primary to be held March 1.
Family members wept as a jury was shown a picture of the lifeless body of 16-year-old Marvin Andrew Morton still clutching the steering wheel inside the crushed cab of his pickup truck. When a second photo of the teen’s torso with his seatbelt still fastened flashed on the large screen in Dickson County Circuit Court, his mother left the courtroom sobbing. The photos were part of a first day of emotional testimony in the trial of 33-year-old truck driver Daniel Taylor Maupin of Pikeville. Maupin is facing two counts of vehicular homicide for the June 12, 2014, wreck that killed the Dickson County High School student. Tennessee Highway Patrol Trooper William Goodman took the pictures at the scene of the wreck on Highway 46 at Livestock Road while working with the Dickson Police Department. After more than a dozen photos showing the final resting points of Maupin’s Prime Inc. tractor trailer with Morton’s 1989 GMC pickup partially under the trailer, Assistant District Attorney Jack Arnold switched to the first photo inside the cab. With the driver’s side roof caved in, Morton’s body was visible from the chest down, his right hand still at the 2:00 position on the steering wheel. Although it couldn’t be seen in the photo, Goodman said his left hand also was still on the wheel. The last picture zoomed in close on Morton’s torso clad in a blue t-shirt and showed his seatbelt still fastened. Becky Bear, Morton’s mother, was the first witness to take the stand as testimony began Wednesday after an 11-man, three-woman jury with two alternates was seated Tuesday. The start of testimony was delayed after a van bringing jurors from Montgomery Bell State Park where they were sequestered for the night experienced a problem on the park’s snow-covered roads. During 30 minutes on the stand, Bear smiled as she talked about her oldest son, his love of baseball and hunting and his desire to become a landscape architect. She struggled to hold back tears as she recounted the events of June 12, 2014, when she received a call from a friend while driving to Jackson who said he thought her son might be involved in an accident. Bear testified that she began calling anyone she could think of to confirm the report but could not get any information other than she needed to get there as soon as possible “I started understanding it was more than just a fender bender because nobody would tell me how Andrew was doing,” Bear said. She learned her son had died as her mother drove her back to Dickson and when she got off the interstate on Highway 46 she drove past the wreck scene and saw her son’s mangled pickup. Bear said her son was an extremely careful driver who had previously chastised her for texting while driving by telling her she was putting his life at risk. Bear testified she checked her son’s cell phone bill to verify that the last text or call he sent or received was 45-60 minutes prior to the wreck. She also said he had purchased a bluetooth-enabled sound system for the truck and used his phone to listen to music from Spotify but would not have been messing with it while driving. Gary Canfield of Knoxville testified he was working at Alexander Chevrolet the day of the wreck and as he parked a car at the front of the lot he heard brakes squealing. Canfield said he looked up and saw a southbound pickup truck pulling a trailer and mower with its brakes locked up slide into the trailer of a semi that was turning left from Highway 46 onto Livestock Road. Canfield said he called 911 as he ran to the scene but could see no signs of life inside the pickup with its roof caved in partially under the trailer on the driver’s side. Under cross examination by Public Defender Jake Lockert, Canfield said he believes the pickup was going 20-25 miles an hour when it hit the trailer “pretty hard” and was dragged several feet. Maupin was indicted for vehicular homicide by driver intoxication and vehicular homicide by reckless driving. A police officer testified at a bond hearing last year that a blood test showed amphetamines and Oxycodone in Maupin’s system and he had taken Adderall, which is used to treat Attention Deficit Disorder in children but also commonly abused by truck drivers to stay awake. Officer Scott Hull also testified that Maupin said he saw the approaching pickup truck but thought he had time to make the turn. Maupin faces 8-12 years in prison if convicted of the Class B felony. Testimony resumes today in the trial that is expected to continue into Friday.
With some secondary roads still covered in snow, Dickson County schools will remain closed Thursday. Extended care sites will be open at Stuart-Burns, White Bluff and Oakmont elementary schools. United Christian Academy in Dickson also will be closed Thursday but Greater Things Christian Academy in Burns will open on its regular schedule. The Dickson County 4-H Public Speaking Contest for grades 4-8 that was rescheduled to Thursday is being postponed again with schools closed. A new date will be announced. After attending half a day Monday for a teacher planning day, students have now been out three straight days, bringing the total number of days missed due to inclement weather to eight so far. With a forecast high near 40 today, the area should see significant relief from the latest round of winter weather, but below-freezing temperatures will return Saturday.
Today’s Swap and Shop is sponsored by: Drive Now Used Cars, Murphy’s Cee Bee, Grisham’s Transmission and Towing
1. For sale-home interior pictures, 19-in TV with remote $10, afghan $50, looking for Tiffany Lamp, –615-732-8099.
2. Does Yard Work, tree trimming – (615) 454-6519 (615) 789- 3905
3. 2 metal dog cages 4×2 and 3×2 $60 or $40, maple rocker all wood $75, 3 saddles 15 in barrel and 2 pony saddles will negiotiate price. Small fish tank with fish, food and filters would like to give it to someone with a child who would enjoy it. (615) 740 -9199
3. 1996 Pleasure Boat 4.3 chevy engine asking $4500, 1.5 acres off of Hwy 100 931-996-8002
4. Looking for someone who has a small dependable car or truck that you will work with on price. For sale glassware, oil lamps for sale negotiable. (615) 238-1211.
5. 1994 Nissan Altma 2.4 lt 4 cyl engine, cold ac, 28 mpg, good car 198,000 miles, clean on inside, 2 owner car asking $1,500 obo might even trade. 1995 Ford F150 half turn 2wd aluminum wheels, tinted windows, headers, ex pipe stainless steel, all metal, tow package $5500. (931) 994-7015.
6. Older CB radios, kicker, hot water heater (615) 922-9682.
7. 200 amp box and weather head on pole and ready to hook up, 2 beagals pups, 1986 Izuzi 4×4. Call for price. (615) 892-9561.
8. Black and Tan Coon hound 16 – 18 months, trained, will make a good deal. 60 cannied footed dished, china hutch. (615) 714-0741.
9. 1990 GMC Pickup as is asking $300 for motor, $300 for truck, $400 for the entire truck. (615) 797-3949.
10. Boat load of paint ball magazines and photography magazines, fisher Price ride on toy, Samsonite pet carrier, (615) 351-3435.
11. Pole lamp with 5 or 6 pink shades, makes wreathes, also makes no slide headbands, text (615) 829-3793.
12. Looking for lawn boy lawnmower 2 stroke 6.5 hrp. Has a burial plot at Harpeth Hills asking $800 or would trade for something of interest. Has 4 lawn mowers for sale 2 are Lawn Boy 6.5 2 stroke would pass for new perfect deck, one is Troy build with Elect start no rust, 1 John Deere, swivel front wheels 8 3/4 hrsp. Like new. Need $100 for Lawn Boys, Troy Build $200, John Deere $200. (615) 441-4618
13. House for Sale 205 Sunset Rd. 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath, gas fireplace, hardwood, 10 year roof. Birdhouse blue bird and bee traps. (615) 441-1541.
14. Looking for carpenter that does remodeling (931) 996-4265.
15. Sony surround sound system asking $250 obo. (615) 289-3272.
16. Jazzy mobility scooter in new condition $1600–7313350894.
17. For sale–Dog cages large,medium and small with tray, bird cage, pool table 7 in 1 set $30–6152668076.
18. Tool box to fit full size pickup in good condition $100 or trade, antique cedar wardrobe $500, Armway made by Broyhill $150–6152904656. looking for set 225/16 inch tires.
19. Looking for life jackets and someone that can repair boat seats–615 7140116.
20. for sale–complete gym set, four bay steam table with pans and lids, treadmill –6156630368.
21. For sale–Mattress full size, farm equipment 8-in Ford tractor, Colb cadet lawn and garden tractor, trac vac–6154463954.
22. For sale–Utility Power pole for trailer-30 ft with boxes $400, riding lawn mower 21 hp with 42 inch cut for parts, Ashley wood burning stove $150–6153470925.
23. For sale–6 Coca-cola signs 40 inch long $30 a piece, old Singer pedal sawing machine, chest and antique flour table, mule harness–6156426592.
24. Inside Yard and bake sale 719 Federal Circle Thursday and Friday 7-4 pm -6157756292 daytime or nighttime–6154954577.
25. For sale–2 dozen Canning quart jars in good shape $3 a dozen–6154463093 or cell 6158127177.
26. For sale–7 ft box blade heavy duty, 110 air conditioner–9316220745.
27. For sale–2 windows just need hardware 24 x 39–6154465911.
28. For sale –8 x 15 trailer in good shape 40 years old with air conditioner and microwave $450–9312095068.
29. For sale– 5 x 8 tilt utility trailer $525, 5 x 12 with wood floor $750, 8 ft wooden step ladder $25–6157401786.
30. looking for a little Chevy S-10 to buy, for sale 70 hp boat motor $700 or obo–6154951286.
31. For sale– Haynes Ford manual $5 a piece, Wagner power painter, looking for a gallons of solid white paint–6158158615.
32. For sale 2005 Dodge Montana 6157630658.
33. For sale– Cage heavy duty, 34 rolls of Hay 6157990976.
34. Looking for a place to rent for someone on fixed income, 2 truck toppers for sale = 1 for full size and 1 for compact pickup, medal I Beams 6 inch 12 ft and 15 ft needs–6158816814.
35. Trailer for rent in McCewn 3 bedroom and 2 bath on 2 1/2 acres of land pet friendly asking $550 per month–9315823775.
1. Home interior pictures; mauve recliner, $40 or best offer; 19″ color TV with remote, $25 or best offer; call 732-8099
2. 1997 Buick LeSabre; old Kerosene Lamps; old men’s clothing; call 931-622-5425
3. 2003 Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary Heritage Softail, blue and silver, 11,800 miles, excellent condition, $8,000 firm; call 615-441-6051
4. 18′ Stratos Bassboat, 150 Evinrude v6 motor, batteries charged, $2,000, needs some switches; willing to do some concrete work; 615-763-0511
5. house for sale, 205 Sunset Road, 3 bedrooms, bath and a half, 5 year old roof, 1,800 sq ft, 135,900; black dress with a duster, size 20, $15; miter saw; call 615-441-1541
6. looking for an apartment to rent, and possibly a ride; beginning this Friday; call 904-762-7752
7. zero turn lawnmower, 22hp, 60″ cut, newly rebuilt motor, $2,000, Keys; call 931-209-5418 or 931-264-2238
8. couch and matching chair, $125; king and queen bed rails, $25; tv hardwood stand, two drawers, $50; call 615-948-5037
9. elliptical exercise machine, incline and resistance functions, screen, in good shape, $75; call 615-927-4907
10. seven 50 gallon plastic barrels, $5, 615-603-6673
11. looking for a 6.5 hp Lawnboy lawnmowers, two stroke engines on them; 3 or 4 pushmowers for sale, some are self propelled; tan fiest dog, comes with a sack of food, needs a good home; call 615-441-4618
12. will mow yards within a 50 mile radius of White Bluff, offers a Senior Citizen discount; call 615-892-0508 or 615-920-3688
13. dog to give away; looking for a sliding glass door; call 615-920-3688
14. Duck Dynasty t-shirts, brand new, still in packages, several sizes, over 6,000; call 615-881-2056
15. looking for a baby goat or baby sheep to be raised on a bottle; lawn equipment for sale; call 615-797-5416
16. antique milk can with lid; antique mop bucket with wooden ringers; ’97 Firebird convertible, extra extra clean, low mileage; call 615-446-6421
17. looking for turnip greens; call 931-582-6135
18. canning jars, quarts and pints, gallon glass jars; ceiling fans, small and large, include lights and globes; small truck topper, will fit any small pickup; call 931-670-5777
19. chest type deep freezer; Husky lawnmower, 42″ cut, 18hp Briggs and Stratton, used one year; heavy duty lug wrench, call 615-218-7572
20. two pieces of new carpet, 17′ and 29′ piece; vinyl plank; and some sheet vinyl; three tires, 33/12/15’s; call 615-477-5631
21. large bathtub with faucets, sets in a frame, $50; call 615-441-1432
22. two Goodyear tires, in good shape, p215/75r15; call 615-763-2912
23. 5 in 1 Total Gym workout set, $100 or best offer; call 615-445-9675
24. looking for a deflector for a Torro, zero turn 42″ lawnmower; call 615-812-2654
25. 2006 Pontiac, $3,800; leather poncho with horses on it, $100; Jeff Gordon leather jacket, $40; call 615-441-3130
26. four tires for sale, size 215/70/15’s, $60; call 615-418-3760
27. looking for a four wheeler with a rack on either the front or back; call 615-681-5761
28. 1973 Mercury Cougar, needs some work; extra set of heads for a 351 Winsor; intake manifold carburator, $1,150; John Deere gator, it does start, $600; railroad jack for sale, $100; call 931-670-0607
29. looking for some yards to mow; mobile home for sale, 10 x 50, older model; metal I-beams, 15′ and 13′ long; call 615-881-6814
30. irrigation and yard work; can provide references; call 615-708-0326
31. looking for some laying hens; looking for an indoor exercise bike, with the moving handlebars; looking for some treated 2 x 4’s, different 1″ boards; propane grill for sale; call 615-483-2076
32. china hutch with interior lights, dining room table that seats up to twelve, includes four chairs; call 615-848-8023
33. 5 gallon bucket of seed potatoes, free; call 615-789-9342, leave a message
34. two white doves, proven breeding pair, $75 and includes the large cage, hand tamed; steel garage shelf, 5′ tall, 3 shelves and a storage unit, on rollers, $30; recliner, $25; call 615-266-8076
35. Club golf cart, gasoline; Cuttaway acoustic/electric guitar with built in tuner; Yamaha keyboard on a stand; call 615-441-5266
36. looking for a boom stand for a microphone; call 615-686-8588
37. sawzall for sale 615-854-3634
38. baseball equipment, gloves, bats, etc; metal entrance door, includes the casing, $50; cloth car cover, fits a midsize car, $15; 3 kittens that need good homes; call 615-815-8615
39. well built metal bird or ferret cage, 3′ across, 2′ wide, 4′ tall; wheels and cleaning tray, $60; call 615-712-1558
40. big screeen TV for sale, $100; call Chris at 931-623-3818
41. four 215/70/15 tires, 1/2 tread; rear tyne tiller, like new, 8 or 10 hp, two forward gears and a reverse gear, abou 2′ wide; 5′ bushog brand finishing mower; looking fo r a 4′ three point hitch bushhog with one wheel in the back; looking for a hood for a 12hp, Torro lawnmower; call 615-517-0626
- home interior pictures for cheap…& looking for turquoise jewelry…. looking for brown country eggs….looking 3/4 length coat….615-732-8099
- utility trailer 5 x 8….w/ drop gate…..615-441-1888
- moving sale, …navy blue couch, recliners on it & massage $250….black futon, like new $75….high-top kitchen table w/ padded chairs 446-4567… 204 Woodlawn Dr.
- house for sale; 3BR – 1 bath & a half… …..black dress size 20, $15….615-441-1541
- seasoned firewood, red & white oak…615-789-3905 or 615-545-6519
- looking for a lift chair….931-582-6135
- chihuahua $200,….615-375-1118
- ranch style home w/ car port….for sale…in white bluff…615-797-4152
- Will clean out garages and buy scrap metal give me a call at 931 996 3753
- For sale, 12 year old, male saddle horse…. 615-856-2191
- rototiller …for sale…leave phone # & message..615-305-8190
- lawn mower wheels & tires….TV….for sale…615-766-7389
- looking for a good used lawnmower, …615-797-1259 or 615-517-4237
- riding mower for sale, Huskavana 24hp – 58in cut, $850…Murray riding mower, 38in cut, needs battery…$275…Murray push mower, needs throttle cable $40…931-623-1092
- looking for odd jobs, 615-490-2891 or 763-0511
- 2-coal oil lamps…$30…..Cobra walkie-talkies…$20….t-ball stuff & new helmet, 615-815-8615
- looking for a good used car, reasonable price …931-709-3097
- 2 riding lawn mowers, great condition…615-218-2660
- 5- children’s activities magazines…$15/all….5-humpty dumpty magazines, $5/all….615-441-3735
- dorm fridge, black in color ….guitar signed by Loretta Lynn…..1957 T-Bird for sale….615-740-9199
- 1991 Ford Tractor w/ lawn mower deck…615-799-2686
- will concrete work…615-763-0511
- Cockatoo & lovebird…615-797-9194
- heavy duty steel work tables….8 x 20 heavy duty trailer, w/ fold up ramps…$1200…615-446-7655
- lots of plumbing supplies & fixtures…stainless steel cabinets….commercial kitchen equipment….615-763-0520
- two 9×7 Insulated garage doors complete with all hardware to be installed. like new! 500.00 615-393-2883
- 5th wheel……2-30lb propane tanks..$300/all..615-478-0797
- vinyl siding for sale..white…$4/sheet…615-974-2872
- electric stove, $40….outside swing $50…615-310-2283
- 3 or 4 bedroom home to rent (preferably not a mobile home). My price range is no more than 700$ monthly. We do have 2 children age 6 and 10. We also have a family dog she is an old husky we have had for 8 years. I am looking in the Dickson county area… 731-614-3179.
- Sun quest tanning bed…good condition. Great time to start that tan…call between 9-3 Tuesday– Saturday 615-446 9175
- entertainment center, hold 32in TV….doors at bottom & shelves around it….1971 Chevy Chevelle, $4100 …punch bowl set….615-446-1999
- 1950s Bowling garden tractor, heavy duty, ….1986 Ranger, 4 x 4 pickup, 615-630-5721
- New LG stainless steel Dishwaser $400.00…….New LG Front Load Washer $500.00……Call 615-426-7874
- I would like to buy old keywind and weight driven clocks that need repaired. I will pick up and pay cash.
I’m also looking for an old garden teller with a blown motor. I have the motor I just need the teller!
please call: 615-478-4216.
- looking for a 0-turn mower…for sale, electric scooter, $175..446-9490
- looking for 2 kayaks w/ paddles. 615-306-0319
- looking for a 5 x 8 tilt trailer, looking for a car trailer….for sale; american bulldogs..615-487-7678
- looking for wash machine….looking for yard sale items….615-425-6579
- looking for rental property in dickson, under $1000…2BR…931-446-6046
- home interior pictures for cheap…& looking for turquoise jewelry…. looking for brown country eggs….looking 3/4 length coat….615-732-8099
- house for sale; 3BR – 1 bath & a half…….black dress, size 20, $15….615-441-1541
- utility trailer for sale, 5 x 8…w/ drop gate…$400….615-441-1888 until 12:30pm
- recliner for sale, ….615-446-4439
- Gas cook stove $150.00……Gas clothes Dryer $150.00…..2008 Chevy Cobalt-Red- 117K miles. $4,700. Firm …..615-566-7072
- two dinner/school bells for sell; a very large and heavy #3 bell without a yoke and has a very light hairline crack in it but a very good bell to hang; also I have a perfect #2 bell with the yoke and rings and sounds great. These are not reproductions. Price is $195.00 for both and is firm. Please call 615-305-6941.
- 1977 F250 3-qrt ton flat bed for sale…931-623-2746
- sideboards for a pickup truck….set of clamps for calves…615-799-0976
- lawnmower wheels & tires…TV…….looking for a trailer, to pull behind lawnmower….615-766-7389
- looking for odd jobs…..615-326-8389 or 615-982-3577
- seasoned firewood for sale $45/rank…if pickup…615-789-3905 or 615-545-6519
- 1920s sidechair, $30….sears kenmore white chest freezer. $200….sewing machine, needs belt..$40…Victorian mahogany mirror frame …615-428-2575
- large live trap for sale..$50….aluminum dog box, $50….4-5 cages & pet taxes $50/all….931-996-1105
- barrels w/ lids…sony surround sound…electric wheelchair…615-375-8062
- Will clean out gargares and buy scrap metal give me a call at 931 996 3753
- wood work table fold-able $20.a kitten under a year fee to a good home she is a female ,call 615-266-8076
- cameras & watches ….$25/all….outside antenna, $30…..1-barrel, …615-708-4558
- looking for a used washing machine…615-812-8203
- looking for 17in tires for a Dodge Ram…931-623-8392
- Jazzy Select GT electric wheelchair- maroon in color- ….615-627-8058
- lots of baseball equipment; small t-ball helmet…..2-coal oil lamps…..615-815-8615
- looking to buy rolled hay…615-838-9243
- 1973 Mercury Cougar, 2DR……gater-cart, kawasaki engine….iron-working tools…931-670-0607
- small dog, …w/ pin, doghouse, & heat-lamp…..looking for 6.5HP lawn boy lawnmowers engine…..looking for 17.5hp IC Bridge & Stratton engines….615-441-4618
- looking for a place to rent for mother-in-law….931-623-0469
- looking for lumber….looking for transmission for a ford ranger…931-670-6482
- looking for small truck bed..615-642-7530
- gooseneck trailer for sale, about 20ft w/ 5ft dovetail…..$5500…931-257-3486…red & white pony, $200 obo
- looking for a compact washer & dryer…615-717-5581
- round bales of hay for sale….looking for parakeets ….615-797-5416
- gas logs, ….console organ, Yamaha….car-dolly….931-996-8347
- 1995 HydraSports bass boat…18ft dual console…newer carpet…still shines…24v trolling motor…lowrance electronics..
Ready for tournaments…5800$ obo….Call 615/973/7197
- I would like to buy old keywind and weight driven clocks that need repaired. I will pick up and pay cash.
I also have a free item. If you have a 6-9 mounth old girl that’s in need of a one piece winter coat please call. This coat is from the “Childrens Place” and is new. It’s pink in color and has the hood, mittens and booties attached.When it’s jipped up the child is covered from head to toe. My only request is that your not taking it to resell it and that you can use it now. I had someone call me saying that they wanted it to put away and use maybe next year. If I wanted it stored I’d keep it myself. Please call 615-478-4216
- 30-chainsaw chains, $25/all….615-797-3914
- looking for a cheap, running vehicle…..for sale; 10 x 50 mobile home…metal high beams…..615-881-6814
- pool table for sale, 8ft x 4ft…w/ 6 pool sticks..$60/all…615-202-1479
- 2-stainless steel cabinets…$100/both….couple of stainless steel tables, …convection oven & commercial deep fryer…..2- water heaters, $200/each..19gl electric water heater, $100…615-763-0520
- 4- old Fisherman magazines..from the 1950s..$7.50/all….year of 1958 Trains Illustrated magazines, $20/all….4- Civil War TIMES magazines, 1962 & 1963…$7.50/all….looking for old blue fruit jars…615-441-3735
- Oreck XL handheld vacuum….wrangler rugged wear mens shirt, size XL ….reverse tetter (back stretcher) ….615-446-6421
- recliner for a handicap $75…615-789-4886….several phone covers
- antique bedroom suite, $450…..chest of drawers, $75….dresser w/ mirror, $75…several headboards…615-506-0887
- looking for a transmission for a Ford Ranger, 1988-92….for sale; Craftsman lawnmower, 20hp ….mower runs good, $325..several chainsaws…931-623-0113
- gas fireplace, full mantle 32k BTUs …$400 or trade…615-587-6276…1971 GMC 3-quarter ton truck, 100k miles
- 4-puppies to give away…615-906-7675
- 265/70/17s tires, brand new…..13in tires…..wire, about 300ft ….also trees if someone wants to cut them & take them..615-517-0626..looking for small bush hog…