DICKSON COUNTY SCHOOLS 2020 SUMMER MEAL SERVICE PLAN
By Emily Blackmarr
Dickson County Schools are able to provide meals for students for the summer of 2020.
Meals will be provided for free for children: 0-18 years of age.
Families will not need to show proof of enrollment, income, or free/reduced lunch eligibility; however, children must be present to receive the meal.
A breakfast and lunch will be pre-packaged and distributed to families in a “grab and go”, which will be given to families through their vehicles.
This program will begin on May 27th and will last until June 30th of this year.
• Creek Wood High School: Main bus loop- gym entrance (10 am -noon)
• Dickson Middle School: Auditorium Entrance-Frosty Jug side (10 am -noon)
• Bruce Perry Homes: Brittany the Lunch Bus (10 am -10:30am)
• Crosby Terrace: Brittany the Lunch Bus (10:45 am -11:15am)
• Dickson Housing: Brittany the Lunch Bus (11:30 am -noon)